Forum: 3D Modeling

Subject: Modelling in Layers Scheme

loganarts opened this issue on Jun 14, 2003 ยท 13 posts

loganarts posted Sat, 14 June 2003 at 5:42 PM

Of course this is just a part of the subject. We can see here bones and muscles. MUscles i used to see a lot in all meshes i studied. but not bones... or fat... or personal marks.... The first time i saw something near those structures was in a PETER SYOMKA model (anna) In his maya mesh he had muscles loops... but also some bone structures and fat and personal skin folds from that particular person(anna) And trying to understand what he did in there i came up with a simple sequence of modeling: 1 - bone structure or loops - where i build all the main bone structures where the muscles and the fat will be standing 2 - muscle loops - where i build the motion structure of the mesh 3 - fat loops - all the fat that lies over the mesh and under the skin 4 - character loops(or skin folds)this is the funniest part to me. its where i break the loops the most and add lots of peculiarities to the character.. unique for each one. i tried a while back to build a character following that sequence to see if it was workin. i came up with this WIPS(never finished it):