Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Marion Ravenwood from Raiders of the Lost Ark

oidupaa opened this issue on May 06, 2003 ยท 20 posts

oidupaa posted Mon, 16 June 2003 at 3:47 AM

In case anyone is still keeping track, I've kept working on this on and off for the past month. I've done a fair amount of redesigning of the face - not so noticeable here, perhaps, but very noticeable in side view. I've changed the eye color somewhat and tried to give the pupils more of a sense of depth. Still working on tweaking the shape and depth of the eyes, though.

The biggest change, of course, is the texture. I've spent the bulk of my time creating an entirely new head and body texture (the first body texture I've ever done, and only the second face texture). Still needs some tweaking here and there (seams, mostly), and I need to find a way to add a light dusting of freckles. But I think it's a step forward overall. I'm not sure how much more work I plan to do on it right now, but I thought I'd give you this update as a way of thanking you for all your help.

Oh, and in case you're wondering, the texture is not based on Karen Allen, but on another actress (if you can figure out who I'll be very impressed :-) ) - couldn't get a detailed enough photo of KA. -Mike