Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Sorry, no tutorial - and I'm just a bit disappointed :-(

Schlabber opened this issue on Jun 25, 2003 ยท 53 posts

Schlabber posted Wed, 25 June 2003 at 3:02 PM

Sorry - I had to cut this answer from the other ... dialyn: Yes, maybe it was a bit to specific - but I first wanted to know if there is/was a chance to get something I have in my mind before trying to find a workaround - It's easier to explain something that everyone can see then like 'if the person on the image would have shrinked his arms I would do the pose like ...'. And it's easier for everyone to find something similar between an image and the pose - that's why I was asking for Mike/Vicky-like-people. I think it's absolutely clear not everyone look like them. But I can't understand why almost noone even asked :-( xoconostle: I can't say how appreciated such a tutorial would be - but I think you want to be a bit sure if you're willing to write about 60-70 magazine-sides. See, I'm giving away a lot of know-how - and I want to give it away for free - if noone wants to read it I spent around one month of my spare-time for almost nothing - I simply want to avoid that - that's all. Well - let's see what else comes ...