Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Sorry, no tutorial - and I'm just a bit disappointed :-(

Schlabber opened this issue on Jun 25, 2003 ยท 53 posts

Lucy_Fur posted Wed, 25 June 2003 at 5:12 PM

skids to a stop in her flattering tighted feet and her red cape swirls tanglingly around her Someone called??

SChlabber has made this type of request before for pictures of people in certain pose situations as a basis for creating poses for Poser. Alas, it was posted in the middle of a five day stint I had away from the computer and trying to catch up one five days worth of messages at Renderosity amounts to reading a novel....and I can't bring my computer into the bathroom with me (where everyone does ALL their good reading, right?) so I didn't see it either. Sorry, sweets (Schlabber) :(

Anyhoo - most everyone here knows that Schlabber is from Germany - sometimes his words don't come across fully understandable to all ppl. What I took it to mean is that all he wanted was some average proportioned people in a variety of poses. Only because when a Poser figure has proportions beyond 'average', what is a normal pose for a standard figure needs to be optimized for that particular one. Hence the average base to start from - simple enough to understand I think for us all, right? :)

I think his frustration is understandable - I can't believe how much time he spends just posing and posing and posing the Poser folk and animals. He gives away a buttload of them for free and even the packaged ones he sells has a horde of them - very inexpensively priced to boot! He just seems unable to stop himself from posing and he's got a lot of enthusiasm for it - I think he felt let down when there was no reponse to his post.

Anyhoo - back to my wild kingdom - these tights are heading to the cleaners 'cause they're beginning to chaffe..... G ;P