Forum: Community Center

Subject: How about a modelling gallery?

BazC opened this issue on Jun 25, 2003 ยท 42 posts

Poppi posted Thu, 26 June 2003 at 6:39 PM

for a change, i am siding with dialyn....so she needs to walk back to this thread and be heard. yeah, right....we have a bunch of wonderful genres we can cruise through like fractals and horror, or poser and abstract...mix 'm match 'm ....you get a bunch of stupid subcategories with which to cull the main categorie...which would be....poser and abstract, in this case, or fractals and horror. this does me a ton of good if i am looking for a frightening fractal, or a vicki head exploded into bright pieces and strew creatively about the temple. it does me no good if i am looking to see what the other modellers....who i think are the REAL backbone of this community, are working on. if i want to see models....i have to select the "all galleries" option, and wade through all the fractals, photos of fido, and 2d cutesie tube type stuff. and, yeah, i agree that there are too many categories....i bet you i will never look for fractals and history, realism, or romance. what is wrong with the galleries...one of the things...is that they were set up to be "program" oriented. well, guess what....fractals is not one program, nor, is photography. modelling is the backbone of the whole 3d community....and this community has no MODELLING gallery....how cool is that?...not very. and, last night, i requested that the forum mod chip in some thoughts.....no chippin' in i see. which brings about a question visited long ago, in other forums....who is this tuotone? something quite strange, here, i fear. kalbach....adding a quality forum, and getting rid of some of the silly genres would be a GOOD thing....honest. pop...pop...Poppi!!!