Forum: Community Center

Subject: How about a modelling gallery?

BazC opened this issue on Jun 25, 2003 ยท 42 posts

BazC posted Fri, 27 June 2003 at 3:02 AM

You're right up to a point Kaibach, that's the appropriate place to put models that you're working on, and to be honest I hadn't noticed it was there! I doubt that I'm the only one though since there are just 17 images posted going back to sep 02! The point is that it's buried under 1000's of Poser WIP's and who's ever going to look at it? I agree about the system being bloated and over complicated but that's not an argument against a gallery which is central to most peoples work here. I reckon we could lose the second pulldown entirely and lose a few from the first. There are a number of forums that are hardly used here but still have their own galleries! Lastly WIP isn't what I'm suggesting here, I'm talking about R'osity recognising modelling as an artform in it's own right, a place to show wires and flatshaded screenshots, a place where modellers from all applications can come together and see what everyone else is doing, just like the modellers and character creators forums. - Baz 17