Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: horse <<<<<Pleasssssssssssssse :)

tile11 opened this issue on Jun 23, 2000 ยท 8 posts

tile11 posted Sat, 24 June 2000 at 9:13 AM

Thanks steve for the comment about "Poserworld", I'll check it out. I said I love the "outside book" much better. We as humans sure love to say things and regret it letter on I think. I have been reading Poser 4 handbook by R. Shamms Mortier and and miffed about when you get into the morphing you have to go out and buy yet another software. And I am greatly surpised that it mentions Ray Dream 6. It probably is good. But I found when I went out and bought Ray Dream 4 year back I got so discouraged I quit, I found it to be very very unuser friendly. So far though I am blown away by Poser4, this seems to be another type of animal. In my opinion I find this a very powerful program. (that is coming from a newbie who loves user friendly stuff.) I really find truly one of the greatest treasures on earth is to find things that make learning simple. I think instructional books as well are a realy hunt, some are real nasy when it comes to helping newbies, some are precious. Such as Classroom in a Book. By Adobe. They are just fantastic from a beginners frame of mind. At least mine that is. Thanks again steve for the great tip. I am on my way over there right now. Bill