Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Platinum Club at Daz membership change ATTN ANYONE FROM DAZ

nyguy opened this issue on Jul 03, 2003 ยท 144 posts

pdxjims posted Thu, 03 July 2003 at 10:41 AM

Lets give them a few minutes to read this thread. They just opened for the day. It's not like waiting for a new SR to a buggy program for months at a time (grin, couldn't help it). First, most of us don't have to renew for some time yet. No changes until we renew. We'd be silly to renew early. Second, Daz will likely come up with another option for payment. I expect a yearly fee based on the total cost of the monthly membership, maybe with a little discount for paying up front. Daz is very responsive to their customer base. I expect that after Dan sees this thread, he'll quickly come up with a yearly payment solution for those of us who don't or won't do a monthly charge. They may already have one, but haven't posted it yet to their page (remember, Daz isn't the best at quick web site updates). As for quality, very few can compare with either the Daz generated or their brokered products. For all we know, we can roll the vouchers up if we don't use them in a month. Sure, sometimes the club has nothing I can really use, but sometimes they have a ton of neat stuff. New members get a great deal with all the older stuff they have in the club, and a lot of the new stuff is worth the price. And don't forget the regular Platinum Club discount. That came in VERY handy wit all the V3 stuff I got. It'll come in even more handy when M3 comes out (Dan, when you read this... hint, hint). Right now Daz is the only company providing high resolution, usable human figures. They provide excellent support, and they're the ones we currently look for to provide the next generation of a Poser style program that actually uses a modern system's capabilities. Don't let a little thing like a payment plan freak you out. Special note to Dan: Good work on everything lately (I can even live with injection posing), but maybe a full year option would be a good thing. And while I've got your attention, Mike 3? Status? Huh? Male posing junkies wanna know.