Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Platinum Club at Daz membership change ATTN ANYONE FROM DAZ

nyguy opened this issue on Jul 03, 2003 ยท 144 posts

kobaltkween posted Thu, 03 July 2003 at 11:32 AM

the price increase is substantial, even without the initial fee (from about $70 to about $90). and if you are a pc member that rarely or never buys in the premium section, then the vouchers don't do squat. and a voucher for $30 is not a refund. that is me still being forced to pay $30 and maybe getting something I wouldn't have bought in the first place in exchange. and basically, after receiving newsletter after newsletter about mimic but no warning about a change in terms of service of the pc, i'm kinda pissed. poserworld has high quality models and textures, costs $50 per year, and has no subsequent fees. runtime dna offers a lot of quality stuff for $2.50 with no membership required. and whether this is still a good deal or not is kind of irrelevant to the fact that they snuck this up on their customers. and frankly, i don't want another monthly fee. i think they should rethink their changes and maybe offer different payment plans rather than forcing people who were willing to pay a yearly fee of $70 on top of the $2 cost per item to pay more and pay monthly.