Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: NEED HELP re: POSER DOWNLOADING/LIBRARIES

madkat opened this issue on Jul 04, 2003 ยท 10 posts

Hanz posted Fri, 04 July 2003 at 4:23 PM

Yes, madkat, you can juggle figurefiles around inside the figures folde, as long as you don't place them outside of that folder. In this way, you can combine all your Mikestuff in a subfolder (that is: sub to the FIGURES folder, right) called MIKE, all your Vicky stuff in a folder called VICKY, all your toon stuff in a folder called TOON etc. If you use Vicky3, however, don't mess with any of the folder structures or she will behave oddly. I don't think I understand question # 2. Question 3: Do you only have Poser5 installed on your 'puter? The reason I ask this: Most of us old users still have both Poser4 (propack in my case) and Poser5 installed. If you manually install models you place them in the Poser5 folder. If you're dealing with an auto-install (like purchases from DAZ), it will search you disk for installments of any Poser program and ask you to which you'd like the item in question to be installed. This stuff is really difficult to explain, and you must have a hard time decyphering what the h*ll I'm talking about ;) -Hanz