Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: Coming very soon - New Atlantis! ~ and a contest

Firebirdz opened this issue on Jul 05, 2003 ยท 45 posts

Firebirdz posted Sun, 06 July 2003 at 11:06 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=433218&Start=1&Artist=Firebirdz&ByArtist=Yes

Congrats Caly! You are the winner of the number of files contest! Ok,... just to explain to you how easy the contests were, here is how you can win the next time. In the first image, I stated the number of poses, exprssions etc,.. that equals 39. Then you times by 3 which is the file and the png and rsr thumbnails for Poser 4 and Pro Pack which is 117. Add the readme and the license is 119. I added all three preview ads above in the zip - that totals 122 . easy ? Add for the guessing game for the products... I usually post an image in my gallery which credits the majority of the stuff I use. In this case, the image was named "Atlantis" and it has been there for at least a week or so,.. (link attached) All there on 28th Jun which credits the Brynn texture. LOL I gave away the secrets to win. Anways, many many thank yous to everyone who participated. The product is now in the Marketplace:-) Firebirdz