Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: WTF??? whats this place coming to?

Blackhearted opened this issue on Jul 03, 2003 ยท 186 posts

lmckenzie posted Sun, 06 July 2003 at 11:24 PM

"i dont think what i suggested is so complicated." I agree and will not push my luck any further while we are in agreement. Now fire up the petition and I'll sign it. I also nominate you for the thankless but necessary job of being the categorization mod. I may not agree with some of your assignments but as long as I can set my filters to unrestricted and see everything, I'll be happy. Now Spit, Blackhearted and I are in some degree of agreement, the Palestinians and Israelis had a tenuous truce last time I checked - don't complicate things. Besides, your list is woefully incomplete we'd need: No images/products with fur or meat No images/products with gay/lesbian/transgender themes No images/products with swarthy folk (possible terrorists) No images/products with damage to the environment No images/products with nude animals No images/products with nude Vicki and no proof she is 18+ No images/products with intelligent non-human lifeforms No images/products with unpatriotic themes No images/products with Bush twins gone wild oil wrestling No images/products with Sadam unless bestiality is featured No images/products with "There was a young man from Nantucket..." I'm surprised that a good American like you would forget these basic taboos. But wait a minute, maybe you're not an American. Let me see your passport. I think Atty. Gen. Ashcroft would like to have a few words with you.

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken