Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: WTF??? whats this place coming to?

Blackhearted opened this issue on Jul 03, 2003 ยท 186 posts

JohnRender posted Mon, 07 July 2003 at 12:44 PM

To change the subject slightly: {It slipped past me for sure.} How does an image of one of the top-selling products "slip by" the testers AND the admins AND the people here... only to be "seen" when the product hits the top-selling slot? It reminds me of a debate awhile back about some "adult" pose sets for sale. Those were approved by testers (presumably they looked at the sales images) and uploaded for sale. These pose sets also made it to the top selling slots... until someone complained that they were too "adult" for the site. The product testers didn't think the set was too "adult" and the admins were happy to have another top-selling item (and all the money from the sales). So, why are these products only pulled when someone complains? How can they make it so far into the sales process if they are against the TOS? Answer: they're not. As long as the product sells (and sells well), the admins will keep the product in the store until someone complains. Don't believe me? Keep a very close eye on the top-sellers. Soon, there will be another "adult" product... which will be removed immediately after someone complains... and, again, raising the question about how it got to the top-seller list in the first place.