Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: WTF??? whats this place coming to?

Blackhearted opened this issue on Jul 03, 2003 ยท 186 posts

Blackhearted posted Mon, 07 July 2003 at 7:04 PM

"I think it was simply a case of Gabe pointing it out to Clint...and Clint removing it realizing it should have never gone up in the first place." i take offense to that since it implies some sortof behind-the-scenes communication between myself and the admins. i havent spoken to clint in over a month, nor have i IMed or emailed him. i havent spoken to any admins all year. so guess again... anything i had to say about this issue i said in this thread. you make it out like rio and i are the only ones disagreeing with you on this issue.. youre either very imperceptive, or deliberately trying to make it out like its only us two arguing against the entire body of rosity members by constantly stating it in every post of yours. scroll up and see how many people support the decision and think its inappropriate... and also keep in mind that the advocates of content such as was removed will always be more vocal. take candy from a baby and it will scream bloody murder. "Those that become offended or don't like the direction the site is taking will run to other communities as they have in the past. " those few who are so offended that a collage of spread labia was pulled can join the other disgruntled ex-rosity members at poserpros and spend their days bitching at what a horrible oppressive place this is because it has a few rules and standards. "theres a reason why naughty mags are covered over on newstands." yeah theyre usually in plastic baggies, or behind the counter, or on the top shelf behind other mags... all tactics to keep them out of the hands of those who shouldnt have access to them - namely underage kids. im far from a prude -- when i have a kid i dont care if he looks at playboy mags, its pretty much just softcore, artistic admiration of the female figure. but there are some mags out there that are highly inappropriate for the underaged. ermm.. so i hear :)