Forum: Contest Announcements

Subject: Dark Visions has ended. Voting Begins.

Crasher opened this issue on Jul 09, 2003 ยท 117 posts

Rhiannon posted Thu, 10 July 2003 at 1:18 PM Online Now!

Mel and Andy ... I was determined to hold my tongue on this one (I'm sorry Martin), but your rude and accusatory comments truly took me by surprise ... I would not have expected it from either of you. As to "kissing ass" and getting friends to vote for them, we all know this to go on in many situations, contests, etc., here at R'osity ... and just about anywhere for that matter. But, I'm curious ... did you not vote for "your" friend? Of course, I'm sure the argument could be that this friend's entry into the contest just happens to be the one you believe should win and is the best. Do you not feel that everyone else here, who has graciously helped out with this contest by voting, deserves the courtesy of doing the same thing without being harrassed and attacked by you or anyone else who might try to force their opinions upon them, no matter what their motives might be? And btw, Picasso made great art ... Michaelangelo made great art ... Dali made great art. No? Well, it's all very subjective, isn't it? It's a bloody "contest" for christ sake, and hopefully everyone who entered had some great fun and I wish them all the best, even if they didn't make what you term "great art." If I could vote, I would ... turns out I'm a judge ...