Forum: Contest Announcements

Subject: Dark Visions has ended. Voting Begins.

Crasher opened this issue on Jul 09, 2003 ยท 117 posts

Destinie posted Thu, 10 July 2003 at 2:33 PM

Hi, I probably shouldn't say anything, but I am going to go a head anyways. I have never entered a contest before and thought this was really cool. I am amazed at all the bickering though. I read through the rules twice, knew I was being judged by my peers. Worked for 4 days on my image and entered. I have seen some fantastic work submitted and looked forward to the voting link so I could vote for my favorite (which wasn't mine I might add) I think this is a neat way to see who the people vote for and I saw the list of judges and think they will do a good job voting for the final five. Like I said, I have never entered a contest before but I entered this one because the rules were outlined so clearly from the beginning as well as what was expected from the participants. I would like to congratulate all the participants because I think everybody did a great job and just by entering whether we win or not we got to stretch our imaginations and be a part of something that is a lot of fun. I really hate to see this become a battle field. Destinie