Forum: Writers

Subject: A question about the Writers community (coming soon apparently)

Shoshanna opened this issue on Jul 09, 2003 ยท 10 posts

Crescent posted Thu, 10 July 2003 at 5:00 PM

Let's just say there's a few happy surprises for the (mostly ready) Writers' Community. I don't want to spoil the surprises you'll see within the next day or two. I've been squirming in my seat for weeks trying not to let anything slip! (In fact, I wasn't expecting the Community to lauch for another week or two, so there's definitely going to be a bit of a "please pardon our dust" at the start.) Don't worry, there's going to be more stuff than "just" the Writers' Forum in the Writers' Community. (If someone is really observant, they may be able to find one of the new additions right now.) I have had some ideas on "cross pollination" but I've been doing a lot of stuff here on the back end, including getting things together for the community, so that has been pushed back to get the community itself up. Everyone's been busy finishing up their stuff, so sorry that it took some time to post on this. I was about to do a formal teaser, but Sho just had to be impatient! ;-) Be prepared for a very happy surprise or two!