Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: Confused about pirated products sold on the 'sity.

pdxjims opened this issue on Jul 08, 2003 ยท 48 posts

Connatic posted Fri, 11 July 2003 at 7:52 AM

Stefania, How dare you say my money is not my property? Please read the quote - "The money paid for the pirated good is property." When you dictate what a customer can or cannot do with a purchase they made, that is an attack. Even if you are shown to have a right to do this action, it is bad business policy and you are going to lose way more sales from your harsh rhetoric than the pirate(s) have ever cost you. If I ran this site, I would cease doing business with you, because you are causing potential customers to doubt the legitimacy of this marketplace. BUYER BEWARE is a phrase I do not like to see. I will NEVER buy anything from you or anyone agreeing with you. I am sorry you are a victim. I am even sorrier for the buyers you are depriving of their hard-earned money. You offered no course for these people to get some sort of trade-in for your own product. You could have turned this into a positive marketing situation for yourself, instead you will lose sales due to your insensitivity.