Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: Confused about pirated products sold on the 'sity.

pdxjims opened this issue on Jul 08, 2003 ยท 48 posts

Connatic posted Sat, 12 July 2003 at 2:53 PM

All of these ideas are a no-win situation for the buyers. If Renderosity must make more binding contracts, then there is more work to do to enforce the new rules. So they will have to raise their share of the profits therefore raising the prices of all the goods. So then everything will cost more, and less will be sold. The only easy answer is for the vendors to adopt buyer-friendly policies. I am amazed that some vendors are advocating suing this site. They should be booted from here immediately. Anyone advocating taking legal action against this site is becoming a problem for me, since I shop here. These vendors are also added to my No Buy list. They are compounding the damages from the piracy. Many buyers are agreeing with my stance, so these un-professional vendors are digging their hole ever deeper. The one power I have in this situation is the ability to vote with my money! Come on all vendors, put it out in the open, so I know who is cool and who is a fool! If you want to punish buyers for being buyers, I want to know about it. So do all the other shoppers.