Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: So, you want my money

lalverson opened this issue on Jul 13, 2003 ยท 43 posts

Marque posted Sun, 13 July 2003 at 7:29 AM

Sorry I don't buy stuff just because someone has given away free items that can only be used for personal projects. Bat has done some great free stuff but it since can't be used for commercial projects I don't even own most of the free stuff. Did buy one item because I liked the way it looks. I would hate to see a trend on the freestuff loyalty thing get started. I won't pay high dollars for anything unless it is well worth the money. And I second the idea of show me what it is in plain poser light so I can see exactly what it looks like, not a pretty post-worked render. I also spend a lot of money here and at other stores, figured out I could have walked out with my motorcycle for what I spent last year, minus the faring. But I am slowing down, as I see a lot of stuff in the store that I wouldn't bother downloading from the freestuff area. Not slamming any merchants, just saying that there are a lot of things coming in that look like they were thrown together in a hurry to get on the selling bandwagon for a new product. Marque