Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: So, you want my money

lalverson opened this issue on Jul 13, 2003 ยท 43 posts

lalverson posted Sun, 13 July 2003 at 10:17 AM

True Mac, but the free stuff you make getts used alot, not just by me, but others and that takes care of you using it yourself, If I see a free thing used or used alot, I know that it can't be all that hard on poser and easy to use. geoegress- Correct, and I follow those links. The key is not that all I want is free stuff. But rather with free stuff I can touch and use what is made by that vendor. I'm sure you'd agree that modlers set things up different, some are easy to use. and others are more difficult only because that modler did their thing in a different way. Marque- Yep I to do the same, and like you I'll mail a modler and ask if I coud use it for this thing or that, it is as you elude to a good solid simple courtesy to do. Caly- Not being in the formus, I don't hold against someone. I look here because things that don't work get written about here. and as a buyer, I'm a fool not to look around and get all relivant info i can about something I'm looking at to buy. tclarke2- marque nailed it dead. I'm sure your items are nice, but your product shot isn't telling me why of all the other items like yours that are out there I should buy from you. You seem to be showing me art, it's nice, but I'm not in the market for a print.