Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: So, you want my money

lalverson opened this issue on Jul 13, 2003 ยท 43 posts

Gelana posted Sun, 13 July 2003 at 11:32 AM

I do like the free stuf but not in the way most of you do. I look to see if something I am about to buy has add-ins in the free area. Kinda like Transpond (sp?) does at Runtime DNA. There is nothing like getting something for $10-$30 dollars and there is an add-in or two for it.

I mean, I would pay a LOT of cash for something like this. And I spend between $50-$300/week every week. Just look at my paypal account and my Master Card. :) We had to give my Master Card CPR one night after I was done with it, but that was a $500 night.

The more bells and whistles put into it without it being character specific the more likely I am to buy it. Like the 1967 Mustang GT 500 by Daz. I got this because I was born in 1967 and EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING workes on it. Because of this I have baught a few mor cars (and I am "NO" car person) from Daz. In fact I do a LOT of business with Daz because of that one sale.

GODS! I could go on all night. In short. The biggest % of dealers do a great job. I like browsing new stuff on all the sites every day. However I think my favorite thing I have EVER gotten was Elf lamps over in the free area at Runtime DNA. I have made images with them that I have never even posted and they are GREAT!

Ok, one last thing then I am done. RDNA (yes I buy there a LOT!!) got me to buy Fireflies (the bugs) beacuse they had a firefly jar like I had as a small chld in the free area that "could" be used with the bugs. "THAT" was a GREAT marketing ploy. I doubt they had targeting a mom who likes the OLD days in deep woods Arkansas in mind but they brought out a flood of fuzzy emotions and I opened my purse. :)

OK! OK! OK!!!
Enough of the crazy mom.

Gel

Gelana
PaganAttitudes.com