Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: So, you want my money

lalverson opened this issue on Jul 13, 2003 ยท 43 posts

richardson posted Sun, 13 July 2003 at 1:26 PM

Thanks, Lalverson. I never hoped for a better thread. I guess I'm a big purchaser. Well into the 4 digits this year. I undertstand that a lot of what I purchaced was underpriced for what the modelers went through to make it versus what they received for it in this market. But a few things that have slowed my buying lately... If you are selling morphs, We should not see scars from overdialing. If it's poses, then center them on their axis (hip and body) first. Have some friends critic their realism. If it's faces or Expression, is there in an inject remove? Have you tested in all Posers? Do the PNGs install? I have over 50 shrugs to sort out still in these 2 sections alone. If it's clothing, study the masters; Wusamah for the detailing and Plilc for detailing and morphfitting (.230 thighwide on your fig. .230 thighwide on clothing= perfect fit. Brilliant) Are their dialfixes for the problem areas like the backs of the shoulders there? Let us know what the clothing can fit beyond default. Many do this already. Too much to list here...but why reinvent the wheel? For textures, we need the resolution. Large or small. Seams are a thing of the past. Watch the back collar area- can it handle the stretch? A down angle photo of this area would perfect a lot of skins that I have. Again, study the masters. V3hi is still #1. There's something in the pixel blur that makes it work. And please, more flaws. For props, this is really tough. I have some "dubious" ones I bought that render beautifully and expensive ones that are too frustrating to use. Be honest about the power you used in rendering them. I hope this is of some use.