Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: So, you want my money

lalverson opened this issue on Jul 13, 2003 ยท 43 posts

Spanki posted Sun, 13 July 2003 at 4:55 PM

From a vendor's perspective, I just thought I'd add the the reverse is also true. Leaving Product Feedback is a great way to show when you're happy/satisfied with something you bought. If it helped convince you to purchase the item, then it may help others looking at that same item (and yes, I'm guilty of not doing this enough myself). Negative feedback is also (usually more) usefull. The vender does have an option of displaying it or not, but either way you get a chance to speak your peace and possibly improve future products. If you have more specific and/or personal suggestions, questions or comments, I can't speak for every vendor, but I'm always open to them - send me an IM or an e-mail. Did the UV mapping suck on my last product? I won't know you feel that way unless you tell me (you can try to be more tactful than that, but I can take it ;). Did I leave out some important information on my product ad? Ask me - I'll probably update the page with that information. Just try to keep in mind that people have differeing priorities and vendors are (for the most part) real people too.

Cinema4D Plugins (Home of Riptide, Riptide Pro, Undertow, Morph Mill, KyamaSlide and I/Ogre plugins) Poser products Freelance Modelling, Poser Rigging, UV-mapping work for hire.