Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: "How can I use the camera's "hither?" ... a mini-tut ...

geep opened this issue on Jul 29, 2003 ยท 48 posts

hauksdottir posted Wed, 30 July 2003 at 10:15 AM

"Her ghost cried, 'Cockles and Mussels, hi-lay-ha-lie-low!'" but the song doesn't mention if she served them steamed. BTW, that same person posted over in PoserPros that I was brilliant, but totally tactless and antisocial... which made him wrong on all three counts. November will be three constant years of this migraine (I'm operating on half a brain, which is why I had the MRI... which shows the beginnings of dementia... I've lost a chunk of my vocabulary). The brain still spins, but it doesn't sparkle. As for being tactless, I can use words as weapons, but I don't do it accidentally. Antisocial? Well who had the Poser party, opening her house to total strangers? So, as far as I'm concerned, he "is just wrong, Wrong, WRONG!" So I can ignore him. In the grand scheme of things does it matter if the Poser scale relates to Max's scale, etc? Or is it more important to have internal consistency in your choice of program? Unless one is creating a character from real life, where the absolute size is well known and could matter, who really cares if Vicky is 5'7" or a smidgen more? She doesn't have real woman proportions anyway! If you are building props, you need them to be close, but real world chair sizes vary, so why get freaked out over half an inch in the virtual world? Not: I have made die drawings for custom aluminum extrusions (sloped glazing) and for vending machine parts (6 years combined experience as a design drafter). Those tolerances are precise, and need to be. If Vicky is 8 heads high, a ten-thousands of an inch tolerance in measuring her height is missing the target. Carolly