Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: platinum club free stuff question

estherau opened this issue on Aug 03, 2003 ยท 7 posts

xoconostle posted Sun, 03 August 2003 at 10:26 PM

Esther, the reference to the sweaters is probably a typo. DAZ' more recent ReadMe files are much better, but in the past I think they were using templates and sometimes forgot to change the references in them. Just change the words "Victoria's Skirt and Sweater pak" to "Centaur" and it should make sense. :-) I don't have either of those products, but I do know that texture files can be placed anywhere if the .cr2 file doesn't refer to a specific directory. You can create your own directory for them in the "Textures" folder, or you can even dump them into the same folder with the .cr2 in the "Figures" library. You can use Windows Notepad (or any text editor) to check the .cr2 for subdirectory references. However, in this case, based on the directions you posted, it's clear that there's no specific reference...you choose where you want the textures to go. I don't know about that cannon ... check the file extensions. If one is ".jpg," that would be for use with ProPack (or P5.) If one is ".bum," that would be for use with Poser4 without ProPack. Hope this helps!