Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser 5 for OSX Now Available!

Curious_Labs opened this issue on Aug 07, 2003 ยท 79 posts

sargebear posted Fri, 08 August 2003 at 4:11 AM

with all the BULLCRAP that CL has given us Mac users ( and too some PC users ) over the past year or so over their NEW POSER 5. and kept Promising this and that for the MAC users ( snice Dragon con 2001) and the posting here. and now i hear some CL folks whining :stop picking on us". you sound like a bunch of crying pups looking for a teet to suck on so you can try to grow., well this is one teet your not going to get. dont plan to buy P5, i did my research, found out a few things that P5 won't be able to handel on the OSX. but CL won't mention this to you Mac users, ( they know why, affraid you won't buy it). Even if it there is a another software coming out thats going to knock them into the ground. i can wait for this software to be released. at least this company keeps me inform, and are honest, and don't post little sticky notes like CL does,. good luck CL,, you were good at one time, until you slipped on the banana you were riding on.. word to the wise, dont buy P5 for OSX just because CL Claims it ready for release. remember in the past. they claimed alot of things, and took their ever loving time not doing any damn thing about it,.. think about the emails, calls, and all the other fustrastions you had when you bought P5 for windows.. and the misinformation they fed us.// now would you want a product from a company that doesn't know how some of us really feel about being lied too? i hear the LEGO company are looking for people who can put blocks together, maybe there is hope for you there.