Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser 5 for OSX Now Available!

Curious_Labs opened this issue on Aug 07, 2003 ยท 79 posts

hauksdottir posted Fri, 08 August 2003 at 6:27 AM

One of the things that sargebear can't "handel" is the English language. His spelling, grammer, and punctuation leave so much to be desired that it is impossible to determine if there is any meaning under the bitching. Teat, not teet. (Teats are what you find under bitches.) You're, not your. Don't, not dont. Afraid, Not Affraid, Frustrations, not fustrastions. And so on.... "Even if it there is a another software coming out thats going to knock them into the ground." The sentence above makes no sense at all grammatically. I'd recommend shuffling all the word tiles a few more times until he manages to get a noun and a verb. My cat could do a better job! To whom is this diatribe directed? "Us" Mac Users? "You" Mac Users? The CL employees who are left? It just seems like a food fight with too many targets. I may be dyslexic, and on disability with this continuous migraine, but at least I'm literate... and intelligent enough to determine when some foul-mouthed ranter is chewing on his tongue in a futile attempt to convince reasonable people. Prosser (who wrote a textbook on tort law) speaks often of "the reasonable man". He never met sargebear. Carolly