Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser 5 for OSX Now Available!

Curious_Labs opened this issue on Aug 07, 2003 ยท 79 posts

timoteo1 posted Fri, 08 August 2003 at 5:43 PM

"I may be dyslexic, and on disability with this continuous migraine, but at least I'm literate...

But don't forget "self-righteous nay-sayer", who seems to delight in attacking anyone who has a dissenting opinion about Curious Labs or any of their products. Believe me, I now, I was victimized ... eerr, rather, "hauked" by Carolly (hauksdottir) when I had the "nerve" to complain about the overtly-buggy first release of P5. But I was "just a moron who didn't understand the software." Yeah, ok. Time is the great vindicator.

I must say though, she's topped herself this time. Actually criticising someone for spelling/grammar? Wow, that's like one of those cardinal sins of message board etiquette ... like typing with ALL CAPS. Sheesh! That's pathetic.

But anyway, Sarge, don't take it personally ... must be the migraines ... you weren't the first, and you certainly won't be the last to be chastised by Carolly.

Speaking of migraines ... Disability for a migraine?!? Yet you have no problem constantly working on a computer and posting on the forums. AMAZING. Then we wonder why taxes, insurance, etc. keep skyrocketing.