Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: --IMPORTANT SURVEY--: Do You visit the PRODUCT SHOWCASE?

DraX opened this issue on Aug 09, 2003 ยท 114 posts

KateTheShrew posted Sat, 09 August 2003 at 2:04 PM

Ok, I'm a merchant with ONE product in the marketplace. BUT I am also a customer who has spent THOUSANDS here and this is what I do. I check the showcase forum daily just to see who's doing what, where I can find what I'm looking for to use in a project, or just to see what the current trends are. But when it comes to actually making a decision about what to buy, I base that on what I need for whichever project I'm working on or have planned for the future and the price. (example: There are some lovely flower models in the marketplace that I would dearly love to have and would use in a heartbeat, but not at $20 EACH). None of the ads ANYWHERE influence my decision. I want to keep the showcase forum. Before they put that in, I avoided the Poser forum like the plague simply because it was wall to wall ads and it was just too annoying to try to wade through and weed them all out. I just plain stopped coming to this forum and went elsewhere for a while until they did start the showcase. If you succeed in getting rid of the showcase forum, I will once again stop reading the Poser forum. Heck, I don't even click on any of the banner ads.