Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: --IMPORTANT SURVEY--: Do You visit the PRODUCT SHOWCASE?

DraX opened this issue on Aug 09, 2003 ยท 114 posts

_dodger posted Sun, 10 August 2003 at 12:16 PM

Okay, now, with quotes like these: Hardly ever visit it but glad it there so I dont have to wade through all that stuff. That is exactly the kind of attitude that I think sites like this could do without. THAT is what qualifies the PS as a Ghetto. 'I don't want to see any ads, I want to have Renderosity be for me and me alone. I don't give a fuck if Renderosity is funded or not or if it actually forms a profitable business model, I just want to look through the forums, read a litt,e and then grab all the Free Stuff I can carry and get the hell outta Dodge' That is what that sounds like to me. And while I may not be able to do anything about it here, if you ever hop over to XFX3d.com especially after it's finished and up and running full force, I just want to clarify that such attitudes will NOT be welcome there, and my site will NOT be catering to the Rape-the-Forums-and-Pillage-the-Freestuff crowd. As a matter of a fact there will be NO free stuff section -- all the Free Stuff will be mixed into the marketplace so that you HAVE to see any related non-free products at the same time.