Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: God the store is filling up with amature junk!

Mesh_Magick opened this issue on Aug 15, 2003 ยท 99 posts

maclean posted Fri, 15 August 2003 at 8:10 PM

You know what? In the end, the MP is just the same as Freestuff - It piles up higher and higher, and there will be good, bad and indifferent stuff all mixed up together. A year ago, DAZ made a smart move. They went through every item on the site and jerked the crap, explaining to the merchants involved that non-selling items were putting customers off visiting DAZ because they couldn't find what they wanted in amongst all the junk. (DAZ didn't put it quite as crudely as that, but that was about the size of it). So unless Rosity institutes some kind of annual clean-up, the situation isn't going to improve. I'd be against a critic, but I would be in favor of an annual review of what sells and what doesn't. Set a minimum limit based on some kind of average, and cut out the dead wood below that figure. I mean, if you sold 6 copies of your $5 light set in a year, can you really expect it to stay up? mac PS Jim - I keep hearing about these 'easy bucks'. Do YOU know how to go about making them? LOL.