Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: God the store is filling up with amature junk!

Mesh_Magick opened this issue on Aug 15, 2003 ยท 99 posts

queri posted Fri, 15 August 2003 at 9:23 PM

I don't think you can go by lack of sales. There's a lot of quality goods that were purchased when they first came out but aren't being bought much now-- sometimes because you can barely find them-- Sharkey's gear, for instance, has been all but swallowed up in the much less imaginative slew of fetish ware that we've been flooded with. ame with Bat's Cleric Outfit-- It's innovative and incredible, but covers up a lot of vicki3 and I'll bet doesnt' sell well. There seems to be an far of judging by quality. Heck, I cansee thick bulging models without fine detail-- why can't Rosity. Some of this stuff I wouldn't even download for FS. And believe me when I say I would buy just about anything. Love CryptoPooka's military stuff-- I'll get around to tank-girl yet.:) Texture always seems to get the short end-- good texture is invaluable. Fine detailing and each change in texture a real change not some diddling with the hue slider in PhotoShop-- that really maddens me. 3DCommune is sorting through their merchants and lightening their load. According to what I hear, they want to concentrate on quality. They must think it can be done. Rdna made the announcement that they were concentrating on quality many months back- and you know what, I buy nearly everything they put out, because they stand behind it and it is as good as they say it is. If renderosity can't do this, it has to be because they have made a choice not to go for quality. Emily