Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Vicki looks like a midget in my room,,help please :(

LadyBea32 opened this issue on Aug 16, 2003 ยท 40 posts

LadyBea32 posted Sat, 16 August 2003 at 2:13 PM

lesb, your lighting setting i think i know what your talking about but if its for a text editor program i wont do it. i have enough major problems just getting my figures to know where the obj files are sitting. i think i well leave all this camera and lighting stuff to people that know it better. far as the room i am going to guess you didnt understand #14 correctly. ever part of this room are a seperated peice except the door, but those are put into the walls to make a figure, and can be made invisible if need be. Mac, im sorry but im confused there. i think at this point i am going to just trash this room. its apperent that if i have to use a text ediotor to size this room to fit daz or poser characters its not worth it. or just use the room for myself. :/ i think in the mist of all this im getting more and more confused. i have lots of scenes for poser, and sure when i load the most of them up, they "ALL" either load to small or to large. so really i dont have a clue what people want, big or small. or i could just make it all one figure with no choices in wall molding or front entry molding. sorry all, but the more we go with these different setting to more confused i get. its much easier to set props to the correct height than it is a whole room. i mean i guess i have to make everything to exactly her arm length, her body height and a smidgen depth to make this room look more pleasing.