Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Vicki looks like a midget in my room,,help please :(

LadyBea32 opened this issue on Aug 16, 2003 ยท 40 posts

lesbentley posted Sat, 16 August 2003 at 3:01 PM

No, no, you don't have to use a text editor to resize the room. There are a lot of diiffrent ways it could be done, none of them involve a text editor. I'm sure it could be rescaled in LightWave, but I don't have LightWave so can't say how. The crux of the problem is that you need to rescale the objects, once the obj's are rescaled they should still work in your original cr2. There are lots of ways to rescale objects, and it should not matter which way you use. I would do it like this: Backup your original obj's. Load the cr2 into Poser, rescale the BODY to the appropriate size. Export each of the objects one at a time using the Export option in the File menu, save them to a tempory folder using exactly the same names as the original objects. Close poser, then replace your original objects with the new ones by copying them to the same directory. Another way would be to determin how much you need to scale the objects in Poser, then download the free utility "Objaction Scaler" and use that to rescale the original objects.