Forum: Vue

Subject: Terrain Editing: Question on Methods

ChuckEvans opened this issue on Aug 17, 2003 ยท 26 posts

ChuckEvans posted Sun, 17 August 2003 at 1:46 PM

Oh, this is more attention than I expected! First of all, thanks to the great Vue artists who have responded. That is very nice of you! First of all, I must apologize for my English. I know Guitta is French. But, I forgot how international this program is (sad face) and I used words that might not be easy to know. I lived in Germany for many years and sometimes, when I was speaking to people (or trying to speak to people...grin), I used words that were not common...and THEN, they thought I knew MANY different words...hehe. Boy! Were they wrong! Now, I see above many suggestions for help. I will print this message and save it to refer to later. I don't have anything in my mind to do. All I can say is that I start to work on something and I always get angry at trying to make the terrain how I want it. Even if I DID have something in my mind, I could not draw it (I'm not an artist...that's why I use these programs to help me BE an artist). Maybe it just takes more time than I expected (thanks, Guitta). Maybe I don't understand how much work you guys put into your work. Shame on me. And, thanks again, MUCH, for the suggestions!