Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: WHY DOES MICHAEL HAVE VICTORIA'S GENITALS?!?!

NVITWS opened this issue on Aug 17, 2003 ยท 63 posts

NVITWS posted Sun, 17 August 2003 at 7:34 PM

mac asked: "NVITWS, Nice one! Now, are you going to reveal your secret identity or do we have to guess?"

Thanks! Well, let me just say that I'm happy that people saw the parody for what it was...only that. Most of you would recognize my usual screen name, seeing as how I'm a big fan or Renderosity and post frequently. I suspect that the site admins figured out who I am some time ago, but they've kindly not banned this obvious clone account. I'm tempted to "reveal," but I don't know... It might spoil the potential for any future NVITWS fun. I'm certainly not Dan Farr! Lemme think about it. If someone guesses correctly before this thread dies, gets moved, or becomes pathetic, I'll confess. Is that fair?

For the record, lemme just say that whenever I've made parodic posts (always to the OT forum in the past) the intention has NEVER been to be cruel. A tad biting perhaps, but with all due respect to the diversity of viewpoints that this site enjoys. OK, enough boring disclaimer.

mac also asked: "PS Is this thread OT or what?"

I guess so, but I chose to post here because of the rancor in this forum during the past week. I hoped some good-spirited levity would ensue, and thanks to our collective sense of humor, it did. I've gotta say, though, some of you guys are twice as funny as anything I wrote!