Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: popularity contest

blessed_isis opened this issue on Aug 18, 2003 ยท 63 posts

blessed_isis posted Mon, 18 August 2003 at 11:44 PM

i would like also to add to all of your very well made points, that i do post alot of pics, and i do get alot more comments than i used to. once people see something they like, they tend to come back to it, like some women and chocolate, or men and sex..(sorry for the stereotype..ok..no im not :P) but anyway, i know i go in the chat all the time and spam my pic and thats how i got to know alot of the people here, but it saddens me that no one ever says, "hey, you know, i could show you a better way to do your hair.." or " i think if you spent a little more time on a pic, it would be alot better"..or "her eyes looked crooked..". every now and then it does happen, but most of the time i spam the pic and everyone just comments about how much they love it. which i mean is ok by me that people like it, otherwise i wouldnt post at all and id just keep it all to myself, but i would also like people to be able to share their thoughts and opinions and critisisms. i dont, for any reason condone being mean to someone. dont go spoutin "hey you suck, your paintings sucks " etc etc, just give helpful comments and suggestions, and then ooh and aww over how gorgeous it is:) i have found myself not making any of those comments before, but i will make sure i do now in the future because for some, (like myself)without guidance, or help, find themselves doing the same thing over and over again. much love to all here at rosity and i hope you all have a beautiful week.:)