Forum: Fractals

Subject: Unfriendly

fraktal_freak opened this issue on Aug 19, 2003 ยท 95 posts

paragon5 posted Wed, 20 August 2003 at 11:44 PM

Well there's one award we all know she hasn't won! That would be the one for spelling!LOL To clarify to Lisa and join Rosemary. William and I have had several offers since we have been on R'osity. We have sold some of our images to a fabric company. William is the true artist in the family, I just do fractals because I love them! He has airbrushed quite a few murals in the local schools. He also has airbrushed cars and trucks and signs..etc! If you would like to see some of his artwork we have a web page at www.always-online.com/wbstroud/page1, go take a look! It's not whether we're all professionals. It's not even how many credentials and awards we have, it's whether or not we are happy with ourselves and our work at the end of the day! When we first started posting our work on this site, I had to deal with some constructive criticism. I didn't post anything that could compare to "Thorns", but the point is I took the comments and tried to make my images better! If she is so angry because of some critique, then maybe she needs to change her hobby! Vicky