Forum: Fractals

Subject: Unfriendly

fraktal_freak opened this issue on Aug 19, 2003 ยท 95 posts

DarkElegance posted Fri, 22 August 2003 at 9:12 AM

~blinks a few times after reading and seeing the picture~ uhmmmmm 1-I have added a few things to the fractal lot..nothing great {as for peapods flowers they are amazing} and I find that the people here are indeed generally friendly. and helpful at that. if you ask someone something they generally will try and help you or point you in the right direction. 2-poser art is what I have been doing heavily now for a few months and I have found THEM to be the same rather friendly lot and helpful. 3-the image in question..well...I as a person am not fond of it. 4-as for the whole bashing ~shakes her head~ just because one person didnt like your work you go and start bashing the whole group? Everybody in here as their likes and dislikes...I personally think pea has TREMENDOUSE talent I mean .....fractals are not easy to begin with not the good ones anyway and hers are amazing it is like TT they are just amazing and beautiful they invite you to look and journey through them...to delve into the hues and variances the shading and depths that make them almost touchable. the light that gives a shimmer qualtiy to them. they invite your eye to linger. How anyone could say that it is with out talent...is beyond me and anyone that has been in art long enough to win awards knows that rejection and critism is part of the art world. period. I am floored by this persons response to it all. to shout that people are all jealouse and without talent is just.....amazing to me. If you wish to travel in the art world you have to be prepared for...some thorns in your soul..so to speak. ~chuckles~

https://www.darkelegance.co.uk/

Commission open.