Forum: Fractals

Subject: Unfriendly

fraktal_freak opened this issue on Aug 19, 2003 ยท 95 posts

DarkElegance posted Fri, 22 August 2003 at 3:25 PM

ok I cannot help but post on the christian thing and nudity... I am sorry my mother studied theology in college I have done aloooooooooooooooot of studying. and I am sorry how does nudity equate to unpure thoughts? you are pure in your undressed state..you are as god created you..you are as open and unconcealed as you are gonna get. and I hate to say it but I think god can see beneath clothing too. so again nudity does not equate unpure thoughts...heck there are some that get unpure thoughts from looking at animals I dont see those being looked down on{trust me folks in the news in st louis missouri there has been a story going on about a guy and a horse it is just really...ackkkkkkk} Unpure thoughts stem from the thinker..not the view. it is from the person not the art. besides last time I checked sex is not unpure. if it was then there would be no children. after all sex is very much needed for that. God said go forth and populate..well that requires sex and sexual feelings. that to me is not unpure. purity of thought can mean a varied of things to a stone solid belief that if you believe jesus died to save our souls you will be forgiven to the idea that if you simply go to confession on sunday you are forgiven and have no strikes against you. personally after doing alot of studying on religions...I can not say which is the right or wrong. I have -my- beliefs. I am responsable for -my- beliefs. {just as to me the whole farce of the crusades is alittle hypocritical as NO WHERE did it state go and force people to be the religion you believe is right and if they do not then forget the ten commandments and go kill the suckers} THAT was seen as being very pure and very christian I believe it was a total joke. Nudity is not impure. not by any standard of the bible. after all adam and eve{and if you believe in lilith} were nude till they messed up. they were in the presence of god in the garden and they were as naked as jay birds...I dont think God has a problem with it. it was only after the sin of them not listening to his small request to not eat his fruit that they were ashamed.THAT seems to be an unpure thought ..to go against the words of God not the nudity

https://www.darkelegance.co.uk/

Commission open.