Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Ok so we have a Mil-cat but can we have.............

TheWanderer opened this issue on Aug 22, 2003 ยท 19 posts

rbtwhiz posted Sat, 23 August 2003 at 8:51 PM

:D Thanks.

Though I have had feline (Siamese) family members in the past, I've always been the canine type, myself. Growing up, my family had German Shepherds, Wolves, Australian Shepherds and a Norfolk Terrier. My father, now has a Beagle... My mother, several cats. Lacking human children of my own as of yet, I am the proud father of two "Min-Pin" (Miniature Pinscher) sons. One with a champion bloodline and very characteristic of the breed (attentive, alert, protective of his family, thinks he is the size of a Great Dane... and acts the part), and the other that is... well... a little silly. Very un-pinscher like, loves people of any age, loves cats, very curious, very lovable. A long time family friend has a couple Great Danes, beautiful... massive. Another friend, the proud parent of a Boxer pup. The neighbor across the way has a beautiful Golden Retriever pup, that the silly one of mine loves to play with. The neighbor across the street has one that resembles a Weimaraner or Vizsla.

Not that anyone really wanted to know all that, but I thought it would give a little insight as to the breeds I've shown... not that others are not readily attainable.

-Rob