Forum: Fractals

Subject: Unfriendly

fraktal_freak opened this issue on Aug 19, 2003 ยท 95 posts

sophielerlei posted Sun, 24 August 2003 at 1:58 AM

ok, you are right. renderosity is not only for artists. but no one here has a problem with the posting from fraktal_freak. SHE seems to have a problem with having feedback! i will miss her too, because i would like to see more of her collages... just to find out where she get the images from that she uses without any credits. because i have the impression that the background fractal is not rendered by her, also the other picures she used look like picked up somewhere from the internet. and i would like to see if all her images can reach the top of the top twenty with this "flaming" method. it's a very interesting psychological phenomene here... ;-) i think wojtek is right. the whole thing here is just a method to get attention. and i bet she still follows this discussion because THIS is what lisa wants - to get attention! we all know since the kindergarten that FRIENDSHIP is nothing one can get with shouting and stamp! this is the subject, and not if the gallery is only for artists. if you read the rules from renderosity you can find that we all agreed not to post someone elses work and not to "spite" to eachother. now look at this story here - was it a test??? we all took the lure and our reactions are like expected. did you notice?