Forum: Fractals

Subject: Unfriendly

fraktal_freak opened this issue on Aug 19, 2003 ยท 95 posts

sophielerlei posted Sun, 24 August 2003 at 8:25 AM

you are still right. BUT the attack came from fraktal_freak herself against those people (like me also) who looked at her image and did NOT comment. ok, honestly i did not comment because i don't like the image. and my suggestion for improvement of the reactions you can read in my posting some hundreths above this one ;-). i just think this is not the right way to get sympathies, that's all. if everyone would act this way, post an image and shout around that everybody MUST write comments, and then complain if the comments are just honestly and not only applause, this could be the pure chaos! because there are thousands of very good works that deserve much more attention than this one became with just shouting around. i think it's a pity that human reactions are so. it's a pity that this kind of provocation is such successful in our community! she got 8 votes in the hot twenties! so i don't understand what her problem is. there are hundreths of images who are hundred time better than this one! but i think if one wants to be a good artist, then it is still necessary (like in the "real life" too) to give much more real OWN work on the product - that shows! this is my suggestion for the improvement of the image @ fraktal_freak: get a fractal program and make your OWN work, make it as good as you can, take enough time to do this until the result is beautiful and not pixelated or kitschy, and believe in the good in the people who try to understand what you want to say with your image. and if you want to get love and sympathy you cannot do this with thorns of hate in your soul and in your words! everything you give from yourself to this world comes back to you somehow sometime. this was my suggestion from the beginning on. i do not mean it to offend, just for help, and it's my honest opinion, not more.