Forum: Vue

Subject: import P4 Pz3 to Vue weirdness

estherau opened this issue on Aug 22, 2003 ยท 16 posts

estherau posted Wed, 27 August 2003 at 7:27 AM

Great suggestions and actually what I'm starting to think. I'll tell you why. I did the box suggestion - see above - and both V3s were ruined - the one with and the one without the airplane. Yes, she renders fine in poser, but to put the plane in the box I needed a very big box, and I put the V3 without plane in same sized box. Brought them both into vue intending to superimpose good vickie on bad vickie and delete bad vickie, but I think they both went bad. So I think it is a problem with the import. I'm just trying it one more time with a different hair, then if that doesn't work, I'm off to get that beta version of vue. Okay, I'll back up first. I've got another question. If it's such a big model, why does it come into vue so small when I import, yet when I import a vickie without the plane the model looks bigger in vue. the plane looks the size of a splinter. Yes, the IW models are great. Expensive +++ but they have some sales sometimes and deals if you buy more than one, and a surprise that i'm not allowed to tell people, when you buy a model for the first time from them. Also they're really nice people to deal with, but they haven't got vue and can't help me with this problem. Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!