Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Get some respect for Judy

mickmca opened this issue on Aug 26, 2003 ยท 15 posts

Caly posted Wed, 27 August 2003 at 8:25 AM

sigh It's not the 'butt-ugly' issue, actually. I no more need to have perfect beauties than you do. It's not about preferring Barbie- Whose stats, if she were a real person, are downright scary and impossible. I mean... OWW. In this case you're making somewhat unflattering assumptions of the motives of people who don't like Judy. ;) Most of my gallery is at Poserpros and I like to try different things. Vicki actually isn't supermodel slim as default, or drop dead gorgeous as default. I find her very middle of the road. But take a texture like Dragonessa... wow, that's stunning. Really makes a statement. Did you see the TenTen Judy thread? Judy's Polys were showing. Something about her proportions are a little 'off' which is why a common remark for Judy is that she looks a little 'Alien'. Variety is good indeed. I like Aiko & Stephanie. I even like Don & Koshini, and most morphed LaRoos. Heck, I still have Posette. Some people keep the Poser 4 cat around because of great characters like Mimi. Though now there's a Millenium version of Mimi in the works. I'm looking forwards to that. That is one adorable kitty Daio has!

Calypso Dreams... My Art- http://www.calypso-dreams.com

Renderosity Gallery