Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser Artists!! Whats on your desk?? HeHe

pixelfader opened this issue on Sep 05, 2003 ยท 95 posts

hauksdottir posted Fri, 05 September 2003 at 9:34 PM

It would be cheating to show you my desk right now. I had to connect a printer from my dead DOS box to this Win98 box... which meant taking the books off the printer so that paper could come out and taking the books and CDs from in front of the printer so that I could move it forward enough to see if there was anything but a SCZI connector back there. So I decided to dust while at it. :) The Mac just got a replacement hard drive (I'm still moving stuff between the one with bad media and the spiffy new drive) so its area is a bit too clean right now as well. There are innumerable beasts and parts of beasts in this room and a fabric of yellow sticky notes holding everything together. References top every flat surface as a rule. Lest you think I'm a neatnik based upon an image of a machine in splendid tidiness, I'll post an image of me working which was acccidently snapped by the little pencam a few weeks ago. I work under watchful eyes... although I'm not sure if the swords at my back are really an aid to productivity! Carolly