Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser Artists!! Whats on your desk?? HeHe

pixelfader opened this issue on Sep 05, 2003 ยท 95 posts

brynna posted Fri, 05 September 2003 at 10:12 PM

No digital camera... drat... Let's see, assorted plates that need taken to the kitchen, a couple of forks, soda cans, two empty glasses that haven't reached the growth stage yet, bills stuffed into odd slots, cable modem and router piled on top of each other because I don't want to budge an inch if anything needs reset, and listing to the right cause when I pulled 'em down to reset 'em the first time they landed on some bills... never mind the assorted crumbs (see plates above) that need shaken out of the keyboard periodically... tower down below with several cd spindles, printer at my feet, surround sound top shelf, etc. Messy enough? :) Brynna

Brynna

"Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation is almost always that somebody screwed up." - House

Dell Desktop XPS 8940 i9,  two 14 tb External drives, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, NVidia RTX 3060 12 GB DDR5.

Monitor - My 50 inch Hitachi TV. Works great!

Daz Studio - whatever the latest version is. Haven't decided if I'm upgrading to Poser 13 or not.

Photoshop.

I'm creating a Steampunk Tarot Deck. There's an older version in my Gallery, then a newer version.