Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: A quiet note of protest

littlefox opened this issue on Sep 08, 2003 ยท 41 posts

KateTheShrew posted Mon, 08 September 2003 at 12:28 PM

When I learned that Mike 3 will have the same injection system as V3 I decided then and there that I wouldn't waste my money on him. I haven't used V3 for anything, probably never will, simply because the inj business is just way too much work and way too time consuming when it comes to trying to make any sort of characters. I'll stick with V2 and Roxanne. And in the case of Mike, M2 and Boris. Don't need any fancy schmancy M3 when those guys do everything I need them to do. Now, having said that, I agree that there is simply no need to get nasty about any of this. When all that hoo-rah was going on about the "M3 Ads in the Poser Forum" I kept my mouth shut, but to tell the truth, I was glad to see them moved. That way I didn't have to wade past them to find what I really wanted to read (and face it, some of them got pretty long and required much use of the scroll button to get past, and yes, I'm lazy g) but even though I would be a happy woman if I never saw another M3 post, I'm not going to whine and moan about it. That's also a waste of time and effort that could be better spent doing something productive. Let's face it, some people in this world are simply not happy unless they're complaining about something - and it doesn't matter what - as long as they can find a reason to complain, they will. Seriously, some of these people would complain about the color of the sky (I know this - I have a brother who is one of those people). Best advice - ignore them completely. They won't go away, but life is a lot nicer if you aren't hearing them all the time. :) As for those who resort to private messages and e-mails castigating the creators for their creations, well, they're just plain out and out assholes and morons and don't deserve the time of day, In my NOT Humble Opinion. Kate (who occasionally bitches and moans about stuff, but tries to do it in a good natured sort of way)