Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: A quiet note of protest

littlefox opened this issue on Sep 08, 2003 ยท 41 posts

MachineClaw posted Mon, 08 September 2003 at 12:37 PM

I guess I was a bit unclear. Koshini as an example, there were several people that whined, complained what have you that Koshini had cartoon hands and not 5 fingers. Now, it could be that adding another finger could have increased sales had thecreator chosen to listen to those people. not how it worked out, no biggy that's where a content creator decides what and who his or her market is, but I hope you can see this point. People complained that Judy when released with Poser 5 looked like an alien, and a lot of people worked and released freebies to counter this claim, but the comments got people thinking, and produced addons to counter the claim which made for a better product. I understand the constant doomsayers, or whiners, complainers, whatever your choice in calling them is, gets rather old and tiresome. My point is sometimes this helps. Yin and yang. 2 sides to the coin was where I was coming from. BTW I own Koshini, Icky (spelling sorry), Laroo, M2, V2, V3 and a ton of other character models and will probably buy M3. Least someone think that I have an agenda or something. The diversity of the community and the negative, as well as the positive helps the community, as long as it falls withing the rules of a site or TOS. Whining about whiners could be just as unconstructive as your point about whiners (okay that hurt my brain).